Skip to main content
- Back to creator center
- Creator center
- Record your podcast
- Where to record: Make sure that you are in a quiet space free from outside noises and distractions. If you can, avoid being near air conditioners or other appliances.
- Getting the best audio quality: Is there an echo? Is your voice clear? Use your recording service to test the audio quality, or ask your podcast guests how you sound.
- Check your existing equipment: Wireless headsets or earbuds, like AirPods, are a great recording option. Computer audio can be used, however, this may cause an echo.
- Invest in a microphone: For an elevated experience, invest in a microphone! We recommend the Blue Yeti or the Shure MV5 as a few reasonably priced options.
- Record directly on the Storyboard mobile app: Use the ‘Create’ tab for convenient, single-person recordings. Many creators use this feature for quick notes or memos.
Recording with guests
- Use existing tools: Many tools allow you to record and export audio, free of charge. Browse your existing software to find an option that works well for your recording needs.
- Recording software: For a more advanced recording option, consider investing in advanced recording software. This may come at an additional cost, but will offer an improved audio experience for you, your guests, and your listeners.